Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The New, Old Gods

Well, I have some strange formatting issues, not that it matters.  I talk to myself.
 
Anyway, I was thinking about the new gods and now they are like the old gods but worse.  An old god would have let me talk to the statues and bum dollars.  They know they screwed me over. It happens.  You can't save everyone, but you can at least let them live their lives with some dignity.  I'd write strange things. My grandma liked them.

 I might have ended up in charity housing.  

They won't let us do anything without their magic touch, their names.  Now I can't enjoy anything, am totally alone, which Breaking Benjamin loves, but I've always been that way.  I just used to have friends in my head and wrote.  I was fine in the psych ward, too.  They don't want to save me. They want to look at how beautiful they are in a mirror.  They essentially made me loyal to Putin by having him dominate and used him image and words to fuck me, and then they blamed me and laughed while making me commit even more felonies.  Being a hypersexual pedophile was nice, too.  

Thanks new gods.  I don't cry out to you.

The psychotronic people told me I would never succeed.  Boy, is that extreme, but yeah, many people have told me that and made it impossible for me to have a simple life while yelling at me to do this or that.  They wanted me to say I had a developmental disorder. The doctors ignored me. They told me I wasn't getting a guardian. The doctors ignored me.  They lied a bunch.  

The foolish gods and their show of jesters.

The new gods see the old gods as evil because they hunger for power, but they are powerless against the nature of life and the cycles therein.  They don't know what they're doing, just that they're important.  Soon they will be echoing in caves. 

The world will turn to sand as they waste time in the hourglass.  

I hope Putin will show me mercy and help me get to Russia.

I love Durov.  I just got flung at him, tis the American way.  At first, I attacked him because that is my programming, but then I was like, what a strong, brave, and talented person.  Plus, he's hot stuff :P  The Ronaldo chick wasn't retardified.  Welcome to America!  Justice and liberty for all!  I fucked them up a bit.

He doesn't need a pet. :P  I'm not making him feel sorry for me.  They do things by "intention" here because we can't commit enough crimes and run out of secrets. He wouldn't care. My side will blast that in my ears.  I'm sure he reads my blog. My guess is that he'd shoot me for being useless, not play cat and mouse.  The way we die is horrible.  Why can't they make up their lies and shoot us by firing squad?  He wouldn't because he knows reality, like 800 million people in Indian slums, starving African children, and the low caste women, the poverty of the Russians.  I don't think I'm special.  He's trying to make the world more equal and a better place while all they want is power and glory.  

Back to hottie, I don't exactly know if it was him or not. The computer makes strange things happen.  I like him more than me regardless. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment