Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Professional Killer, KMDFM

 It's really not difficult to kill an ordinary person.  Indirectly, though we may not know it, we've all killed people and saved them as well, but that's not on-topic.  

In the song, she thinks she's cruel.  I can't feel anything but saddess.  Some predators enjoy this, thinking their prey is weak.  I like to cry because it brings up a true emotion.  

This chick says, I'll do anything you say... legions of me.  Maybe you'll learn some leadership values.  Her conscience is clear because she's never felt the feeling of blows, of choking, having your heart stopped, as you thrash and pull up, surviving years and years of being chased and made fun of, of doctors telling you there's nothing wrong and then finally seeing the brain scan and the murmur.  The murmur went away.  

Under this kind of leadership, we will just die.  I usually just smile at them, not that I've dealt with her yet.  I wouldn't be surprised. She'll watch us all get sick and start puking or hanging ourselves.  Animals can't handle not having control in at least a polite sense.  They may start masturbating to you and then having sex demons, too.  I lost control of my body when this happened to me, did some weird shit. 

We've gone through this lawless, elites know everything without even being qualified, get rid of all law B.S. over and over again.  We have laws against extreme and unusual punishments because if we do that, people will be killed in masses for simple crimes.  Also, you don't want to totally destroy a person because then they can't work or reenter society and will be hostiles and outcasts.  It's a good way to not integrate people into society.

We already have issues with work due to greed.  Also, with those songs, we won't be allowed to have anything by default.  I've been a horrible American because of this.  I must be jealous, mean, cruel as they hack people to death over dumb crimes.  I like whoever and must suffer for it while they show their ring fingers like Blackbriar and others.  Deny and hide. In America, the more people you kill for them, the worthier you are to paradise. I've also been abused to the point, it's like, go ahead and rape me, hit me with your best shot, fire away.  I don't like being injured, most of it I can get over besides that. I wonder, has anyone stuck a poisonous snake that causes hallucination up a woman's vagina and made it bite. That sounds interesting... Other forms of torture are lame to me.  I'll just have a heart attack when they make me feel hysteria and other emotions of dread.  They messed with my mood in Virginia, especially with "the fallen" they used at the same time.  

I don't even know why they bother with me.  What could I possibly do when there are true criminals, besides them, and problems in the world.  All they've managed to do is hunt me and wasted a lot of funds in the process.  I know evolution has you hooked, that you want power you won't ever be accountable for.  As in Angie's song, Basic, "There is no doubt, I'm all you think about."  

It's been an annoying life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeanByN9Sc0&t=71s



No comments:

Post a Comment