Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Talking to me through the medium of my grandma--look what they replied to, what a surprise... lol

 This morning I was thinking about my life and how it all started.  When I was a baby, I wasn't breathing and the doctors didn't notice it.  My father, for the first and only time, informed the doctors of this desperately following them.  There were other problems, too.  For one, I was the only child who made it to this earth over the fetuses of miscarriages.  The family has talked before, and I'm not certain, but apparently, I'm loosely related and we have common lines of both families.  Even if this isn't the case, or it's too far back, something has to be done about adoptees accidentally marrying into their own families.

Anyway, I was born 6 weeks early and weight 5 pounds.  The Grim Reaper came for me again, trying to lessen suffering in this world, and I dropped to 4 pounds.  I had my father's blood type A+ and my mom's was O+, so I had jaundice and had to be in a special bed.  My mother was sick several times during her pregnancy.  Her body also tried to attack me as a foreign body.  A doctor stuck his hand up her without a glove, and she got an infection.  That's why I was born early.  

I won't get into the genes of my condition.  I'm thinking of the medical issues that caused me to be "unworthy" of life, too, as they boldly say it.  To me, it's simply child abuse to bring a disabled child into the world or revive them when there will probably be issues.

My life has been a sick joke.

And yes, the towers did make my grandma say as she napped that they should let the child go and die if it's going to be a burden to the family and community.  I asked her about me, and she said, "no, you're smart." I'm not, but I have a soul now unlike when I was larva (newborns).  I will live my years out, but society needs to question whether or not to put so much effort into saving a baby who has a checklist of symptoms that would create too much adversity in their lives.  Like Cory Johnson, it's like, was that necessary?  We are thrown into Hell and doing simple tasks becomes difficult, not for effort or ability, but because society hates us.  Like-wise, I hate you. 

In other news, Tower People, can I move to a tropical island?  I like the Bahamas.  Thanks to your guys, I am expensive. All that money wasted tormenting me.  Of course not. Put me into more Hell for your... entertainment while Musk basks in the glory to save disabled people someday with neuro-ink.  There's no point in it is there, neuro-link?  We will have thoughts and images sent directly to our heads.  Our reality will become more interactive.  Plus, all they do, just like with me, is disable me further like a CNA to a dementia patient (mad dogs with the helpless).  

BTW, stop Musk from giving us false hope and lies about what he's truly doing.  They always use us for public support, our hope leads to more Hell and lies.  No more dropping, especially if you don't work with them and know them.  If there is not approval of it, don't say you're working on it.  It's just mean, especially since you "pacify" and disable us even more for your grandiose delusions.  I'm to blame and unworthy of anything, including my pension, but you get praise for killing all your monkey patients.  We all know what this leads to for my people:  

"Their lives are bad. We had to try something. It can't be any worse," to, "They are heavy burdens on society, and this operation/invasive procedure will be cheaper for everyone. They will be calm."

 I know you won't fix me.  I also know you could.  

Then I want away for you and the US forever.  Don't worry, I'll find a way if you don't help me leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY

Fuck saving babies.  

Have these whores. Shouldn't they be pious and fully dressed?  Nothing is real here. It's like, what the Hell am I supposed to do?  I can't do what you want me to because you destroyed my life, which is fine.  I don't mind a simple life of insignificant, and now you've damaged me past the part of work, as Britney Spears demands in "Work Bitch."  I know the operations are fake, cheap lobotomies surrounded by nonsensical math to make it look smart and pronounce its virtue.  Do you realize I have brain damage, schizophrenia, and a learning disability?  They should have known it would be different on me.  Not only, but Ultra-dumb (numb) took a year to recover from.  They'll never give up. I can't fantasize that much, but I'm getting to the point I want to hang them on streetlights for everyone to see. However, the humans will simply become extremists if I do that.   Anyway, what kind of doctors are doing these?  I guess they went to an internet college.  Now I'm playing the victim.  I am the victim.  I know that the US loves these darlings.  And you can't get rid of them.  They come back over and over again.  Let me leave, Tower/CIA.

Here's a simple example of reality and not be a 12 at Disney World.  They were bad in Thailand.  My dad looked about my age then, as he has a young face. Well, not anymore, but they kept trying to separate us and weren't shy about it. They thought we were a pair.  I stay to myself. Let the people involved deal with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRFxPUGzybg  

No comments:

Post a Comment