Saturday, April 16, 2022

"Adjustment Disorder"

 Now, this is what the psychotronic people are calling people who want more than their current state of affairs or who daydream.  Any mental disorder as well... cough, any competition... The faster this drags us down, the better.  We are dragged off in the night so that we can enjoy being retarded and get into accidents faster.

They're calling us dead and making us "clear" and "in the moment" like I said.  That actually means, make it so that we can't think or do any of the activities they seem to put pride in like music.  They must have a soul.  I'm hollow water, gee, thanks.

 Contemporary music is a joke anyway.  It's not real music.   

Only the young and tone-deaf people like me enjoy popular music.  I'll do about anything to stimulate my dead brain.  The drums appeal to me, thus.

Ever since I've been swimming through reality, I've had to take perphenazine religiously, too.  That will be the next move of the black market. I'm sure they've already started.

Oh no... there won't be glitter and sunshine!  

It's a cruel, cruel world, after all, and it must be fixed... I've never felt that way or not for very long.  Only people who want power gather our demons and then use them against us.

But it's for a new world, a new world order in which lions and lambs frolic together.  

Puke. Bullshit.

The world is complicated and often shoves us in strange directions or tricks us into believing in free will, which doesn't exist.  Our leaders are not the best, such as Obama who expected so much out of ordinary people, or they hunt people instead of making logical and realistic laws.

In my culture, people are herded into bad choices and then blamed. If they end up in squaller or poverty, they are used as examples and executed in a "sly" way, not really sly but sleight.

I hate this place.  There is more to the world to see and discover.

They've been speaking through my grandma again.  That's great and makes me look delusional. I don't care. I'm not going into poverty, and it doesn't matter because I'll always fall into a safety net.  As I said, there was a brief period where I could have been made productive, but America's insatiable greed kicked in, only eating its own tail for eternity.

I hate this country. Why do you make me stay?  

No comments:

Post a Comment