Saturday, April 2, 2022

"Dehumanize" by Celldweller

 

We're going to make this short.  Why Kaela is a parasite! 

When Kaela was born, a lot of things created adversity for her.  She was born early, mom had the flu, mom's body attacked me, a doctor caused her to get an infection by not wearing gloves, I have my dad's blood type. Kaela didn't even try to survive. Fuck this place called Earth.  She stopped breathing and dad just had to save me before I was completely brain dead.  Goddammit.  My dad and mom weren't the best parents, too immature and focused on themselves.  My mother was only 16 when she married to dad.  

He'll deny and use the best lines, but he locked me in closets to babysit me while both parents screamed at each other, and my dad beat my mother.  I remember the couch incident.  I was aware enough to think, "They don't like me."  I was eventually put back with my grandparents who spoiled me until five.  Then I went back with my mother.  I was slower to develop due to so many issues, especially since I was a sickly and weak child.  I didn't have real healthcare until after 8 and have collapsed a few times.  The school system noticed that I couldn't read and put me in special ed.  

My dad was then able to take me away where I spent a good portion of the day locked in a basement with a heroin addict.  I was denied food, put into clothing that made other kids laugh at me, and my dad gave me a pixie cut when I begged him not to. He doesn't care because he's insane and has no morals.  The other kids tormented me until I started talking to trees.  I couldn't get away from them, and my teachers were mean about having to spend extra time with me.  I started saying I was going to the special room and spent time in a park or at the cafe.  They eventually caught me in fifth grade after I'd been doing it for two years.  Yes, all I try to do is get away.  

Eventually, I completely broke down from unbelievable abuse, but I'm a liar, peed in a tunnel, and laid in it.  CPS was called for that and the fact no one was picking me up for daycare.  

I was taken back to my mother's, but she didn't have any power over me because my dad succeeded in keeping custody.  At 13, I was psycho, hiding food, screaming fits, and destructive behaviors. My mother was like, she needs serious help.  I went after my sister a few times.

Every day in school was agony.  In HS, I asked my guidance counselor if I could please drop out, but she tricked me into thinking that I could leave a semester early.  Also, I didn't technically get rid of my IEP, or perform to grade level, until 16.  They could stop me in many cases and force me to continue.  Enjoy playing all my bills now.  

I ended up very determined to say fuck everyone and road miles to school, to work, and to home.  

Yes, eventually I joined the army and had a blast for 2 years. Then MM came and destroyed everything.  In Cuba, I met some weird guy at the library and became "psychic" about the music they were playing.  I was eventually committed, and I left the army.  I told them to kick me out in the army, I told them to please not give me the check.  While confused with schizophrenia, as I've had it a while, I didn't make sense but wrote them a note talking about the video and the mess, but also said that I was going to a remote place to study astrophysics.  Agents came in and were seriously cruel.  I got yelled at for thinking I invented the number line.   He said he was going to find me, so I had to stay in Virginia to protect my young siblings. Not that I should have because they will do anything. You can't trust them and have to box them.

I've spent years trapping, fighting, and wasting energy trying to get them away from me.  While I was happy, rape, happy, happy as Marilyn said as he lowered my IQ and made me a hypersexual pedophile, I could get no assistance.  I ended up brain-damaged even more from cyanide, the heart thing that makes your brain exploded, and a few other fun, fun things.  I was going to kill myself in Virginia, but they were too impatient, so it's like, okay.  You really want to do this.  I had decided that my life was too pathetic to go on, and I could justify it no more.

I must be a weakling, which by God, I am flesh and bone.  I mean, I don't understand why we don't just throw low caste females and disabled kids in a dumpster if they don't perform by 6.  What's even sicker is that they made me be nice and followed so many rules and morals that kept me down.  I had no voice and couldn't fight any of them.  I went in and out of Beetard land.  

And as far as wanting my benefits, you're the one with the supercomputer and satellite of death. With that power, you could get rid of benefits, laugh at us, not kidding, and take them all away.  Then I would move in with a relative and probably be safer anyway.  They tell us to be strong but then pacify us if we fight back.  There isn't a more morally bankrupt, disgusting, greedy country as America.  The people aren't bad, robotic slaves that follow programming, which is funny at times.  

And dear God, other countries, do not ever create an exceptional class system.  I wasted so many resources to avoid being an example in Hell.  That's their goal.  I made bad decisions.  Excuse me, I would like the privilege to fuck up my own life.  I haven't been given that honor in a real sense.

On another note, why not just kill baby girls, like everyone else, to prevent what happens.  Oh, she's woken up and is on her journey.  Now you have to fight her.  Jesus.  If you aren't in the middle or upper-classes and have a stable job, then just spare everyone and kill the girl.  The disabled should be given 5 years to come around or killed so that they don't have to live with the FBI drooling all over them.  I know they see that downs syndrome kid and start slobbering.  

Why do humans drag out the inevitable and truly humane?  It's always some good-doer who causes 2 innocents to be saved by her sacred heart, and 100,000 others to die.  Like Bjork, they don't have any juice left and want to use the weaklings to stay in place.  I'll take us away from you and then you can reitre or whatever. 

Dear FBI who is screening me, use my illness, obviously demented in the head! That would actually be my dad who I've always paid for.  He can be normal, and he can turn and be demented.  Back to the FBI, I think there's a kid with down syndrome around you could entrap.  There is a whole center for them called, "The Arc of the Ozarks," like a Catholic Priest and a little boy, a CNA against a dementia patient, you will find paradise there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment