Sunday, April 24, 2022

Ellise - Feeling Something Bad... Going Back to the Home... You don't have to hide in shame anymore or because it's scary


Okay, so I can't take care of myself, I can't diet, and I'm severely obese, I don't have a schedule of waking or sleeping because I can't sense time.  My head does weird things.  I'm spoiled with money! of course, so I go over budget, or I only have the presence of now. I can't stop drinking fluids and have no will.  And daddy Durov didn't want to take me. :P I want to live with daddy.  Uh oh, I'll get the bio-one.  Nobody loves me.  Just laugh about it.  It's the story of my life.  I get such harsh punishments and go through such Hell, and the people who speak words and don't comprehend, usually throw flowers in my grave like half my family does.  

The problem is that my sister got knocked up, and she has to take care of the baby.  My dad will end up, hhahahahaa.  Who would have thought that would be my luck?  Another joke from God.  

 I love my cats, yes, but cats are loyal to whoever feeds them, and I will pay for their food and medical care wherever they go.  A dog might kill itself if it loved its owner, but cats are different. He'll assume I died.  I love cats, but yeah, they don't have the same emotions.  They show appreciation to those who take care of them.  They're kind of like gold-diggers, but better.  They purr because they are happy and want to share "happy" with you, too.  I love when they anticipate going to the sink.  They're saying, "Make me happy. I'll give happiness to you."
  
This is why we don't squiggle equations about relativity and think it makes brain surgery smart. Also, I had a lot of damage from Marilyn Manson and the others.  The same "equations" wouldn't work.  Thanks. I have tons of lesions from everything and had a disability before.  I know...  Work or die!  I'll probably have to do work therapy eventually.  I'll have to clean up crap at the hospital or somewhere in the VA.  KMFDM "Professional Killer."  Good luck.

No more gang stalking, no more threats, no more being dragged out of my apartment at night because they want to fix me.  You did a good job and should be proud of yourselves.  1+1=you.

Dare not look at a man or earn any money, for those are the ways of sin!  I am but greedy and cruel, Blackbriar and Ellise.  So when is Ellise going to wear clothing?  She wants to be pious.  You don't wear your outfits to church.  

Did you look in the eyes of RA, Ellise!  Keep your head down.  Where's your burqa?  lol

Don't say I hid or tried to stop this nonsense.  Nothing I can do.  The last attempt was with my army.  It didn't work.  Other stuff did.  Oh well, I guess trying to get her to confess, thought she had some morals, was a waste of time, too.  It's number 1 or none.  The best impress, nothing for the rest.  





No comments:

Post a Comment