Sunday, April 3, 2022

Some nice couple bought me pizza bread...


 And my sister willing asked me if I wanted to go out with her.  

Last night, my cat spread his arms and legs around my head and groomed and petted me.

The universe knows I'm losing patience.  

I should be in the ward right now, but I don't want to deal with the damn angels.  I'm not in the headspace where I want to hear someone smart off or say some horrid comment to me because I might actually assault them, which would get me locked up for a long time.  Prison sounds nice, but I'd miss my cats.  Anything is better than this god-forsaken place.  It's like, what did I do now?  I know, money.  This happens in India as well.  That's why the priests put a doll covered in blood outside of our door, and they feed us broken food.   

But I appreciate the universe caring.

I guess the 'angels' are where they belong anyway: on the psych ward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment