Monday, November 9, 2015

I Agree With Putin Here

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-urges-russians-sport-184018382--spt.html;_ylt=AwrC1zFdLkFW5G4A3R7QtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Wonder what Putin is telling his fat, French fan Depardieu... He needs to lay off the wine and cheese.

I know I need to be in better shape. It hurts at first, but once you get used to it. The problem I have now is that I have very, very little motivation to do anything. I will pace my apartment or go get a diet coke.

I tried going to the gym, but I stopped caring in the middle of it.

I was spoiled as a teen. I couldn't afford a car, so I had to ride my bicycle everywhere. To be honest, I was in better shape before I went into the military compared to afterwards. I gained like 20 pounds in Basic Training. That bicycle is still out there, waiting for a day when I recover enough for it.

Currently, I'm on weight watchers, but I'm not exercising enough, and I drink too much diet coke, which causes weight gain as well.

As far as sports go, the only thing I would have been good at was track. When I'm in shape, I'm fast. I was on the bench in soccer for all the important games.

I'm used to this, but I'm burning out.





No comments:

Post a Comment