Monday, November 9, 2015

Wow, I Spread Again

I wrote "Dawn of the Hives" as a joke because all the psychotronic friends lacked direction and are flying all over the place, looking for "threats." (Looking for the easy weak, and I'm used to it.) I must admit that I was proud of my darling book, however: I wrote a book in three days. It's the same feeling when you factor a bunch of prime numbers, and you think, "This means something." It does. It means all your math teachers should be fired.

Anyway, I've written several books--truth be known, but I'm editing them and spending more quality time with them instead of being pleased at what my hot potato hands are frying. I'll take Stephen King's advice on the matter, the stuff he talked about at a conference that was covered by YouTube. Wait.

One of the goons (after I said it first) that nobody cared if others were making gains off of me. We all make gains off of each other, I responded. As Marilyn Manson would say that it's all how you use it, and on an ancient note: nothing is new under the sun.

The muse is within us all.

All that wasn't the problem I had, simple theft. The problem I had, and all the attention I got was from Putin, is that people were attacking me constantly to impress and try to market this garbage. Honestly, if the lobotomies are so good, why can't they just sell them? Like I said, they did it more than once and had been torturing me.

As far as Putin goes, I'm mad at him still. He should have known what his influence would do. I don't think asking him for five million dollars (after taxes) or the house (after taxes) is too much to request.









No comments:

Post a Comment