Thursday, October 19, 2017

He's a Pervert, But They Let Him For Themselves

There are many out there. 

I've had several guys attempt to use their power to get me in bed, and I can exclude the military from that, however.  No high ranking official ever tried to sleep with me.

We'll talk about the mind control kids later.  Hope you had a nice day, sir.

Personally...

  Yes, I was assaulted by a male in the army, not raped, and there was alcohol involved.  I know many people say "no, means no," but I made errors as well.

In the other world,

I also lost my job once because I wouldn't sleep with my boss.  I figured he could sit on his fast food throne and bask in the greatness of being such a prestigious manager.  And that's not the first time.  On winter day, I joined a bunch of homeless people who were paid to clear sidewalks and put salt down.  I spent an hour moving salt bags.  Then the head manager had me sit in his truck, and he said he'd give me $60 dollars and wanted to know if I wanted to go home with him.  I said, "No."  I was given $60 and left.

I don't consider myself a victim just because I as hit on, and I have no intention to destroy people's lives over unwanted advances that stop, as long as they stay non-physical and were reasonably benign.

You said, "no" and he backed off.

Weinstein is a creep on a power trip.  There's no denying that, but many women are upset by the fact he asked for sex using his assets.  He's just asking you on a date.  Why do you think every romance novel is about a billionaire with a wicked side, and it's okay, a fantasy?  It's a desire.

As far as Hollywood goes, it should be, "No Parts for Parts." But don't think I'm so naïve.  Again, I've been through it.  Men have to be humbled the same as women.

I've also been through their assault, which okay for them.  Check out all the charity they're giving us: Madonna's "A Bedtime Story."  Marilyn Manson and I need to have a talk.

Oh well.

This man Weinstein engaged in relations, but many of the stars let him for roles.  I think they are at some fault. 

At least Lana Del Rey was honest.  I love that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment