Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Lady Doth Protest

So, Grimes, who bathes in blood, has decided she is not going to listen to us in the discussion section.  She deleted it.  Bitch.  Can't take the heat?  Get out of the kitchen.

You wanted to play this game.  Come on, come on let's play.

We love being raped by you.  Aren't those the words of the dirty man tells you? Did you fuck him for fame?  He's got you on drugs, and you're what you hate.  It's easier to move you that way.

Lies make us cry and freeze inside.

I love how I'm so exposed to these things.  I will admit that I used to cry and throw a fit, butchering myself about how little power I had/have. 

They repeat themselves, and it drives me nuts.

Go ahead, do what you do with a face... you're helping people, after all.  Why are you ashamed? Doesn't it work?  The answer to such a question is that you are, essentially, everything you try to destroy.

Bad handlers yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment