Friday, October 6, 2017

Putin won't man up

Lindsay Lohan, admired by many people around the world for her earlier roles, parents have decided to sue a senator for his slanderous comments saying she shouldn't be given keys to the mini-bar.

It's annoying when someone of that influence says something against you.

Being called, "dumb as fuck" (and I am even worse now) doesn't hurt my feelings though.  It was more or less how vulnerable I was at the time.  I was scared, didn't know what was going on, had a bunch of delusions, and I didn't need to be chased by foot lickers. 

Not only, but Putin knows how to fix my problems with a healer and instead drew a lot of attention to me.

We should set up clinics.

They know what we're thinking, but they wanted Happy Halloween.

I'm trying to get a settlement from Putin, but it's not for slander.  He has so much influence, and he used it against me.

I want the house featured on my Facebook (after taxes) and the five million dollars (after taxes), the one on Landon.  https://www.trulia.com/property/3082386154-4824-S-Landon-Ct-Springfield-MO-65810

No comments:

Post a Comment