Friday, October 13, 2017

Roman Suicides and Marilyn Manson's Sickness

Tonight, I decided to write a song like the kind Marilyn Manson sings.  Here it is.  It took me five minutes.  Manson owns the copyright, as I gave it to him.  It's almost original.  It reminds me of scribbling at four.  Of course, this is justification to kill me and my entire family, like they did in Rome.   Make us speshal.  They'll do whatever they want anyway.  They're so "tough."

Goddamn
God damns

I’m the sinner
In the garden
Now messing up
The youth’s flow

Telling them,
Telling them
Where to go

Oh, oh, oh

They hear it all
Deaf in the head
Different like a body
Decaying, eating lead

Oh, oh, oh

Goddamn
God damns
Letting me running
Loose on Earth

It would take
1000 years for me
To face the music
Face the music,

Wanna come, come home?

Goddamn
God damns
We won’t be alone



Here's the punishment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KWpuVrRek4  We all become a bunch of retards on government dole.  They're so bold and afraid to face us at the same time.  Wimps.

No comments:

Post a Comment