Monday, October 9, 2017

The News Up Your Ass

I spend a great deal of time reading the news.  It's quick, easy stimulation.  I like talking a lot, so I write on there constantly. Sometimes, I don't make sense.  Check out reddit or reddit math.

  I go to Yahoo!, RT (trying to get away from here) and other places.  Blah, blah, blah.

Someone got butthurt, and I'm getting stalked yet again by vigilantes.

It's not fair, they'll cry.

I would love to be fixed and freed, honestly.  However, no one will admit their wrong doings in regards to me, so I'm trapped. 

I still suffer from memory problems and other cognitive tasks like puzzles.  I get lost easily.  I was super happy with "The Fallen" Halloween shit I had to deal with.  I'm flesh.  I can be quickly canned from the planet.  I've not done anything so wrong to deserve that 8.5 month headache no one will take responsibility for allowing to continue.  They want to torture us and play 'trick or treat.'

April fools.

Do you guys want to own up, get off your asses and stop these weapons?  Stop the cruel and unusual punishments?  No, because they're scared.  They have something to lose.

Oh well.

I'll be starting SNHU October 30.  My goal is to become a writer and editor.  I can take notes and work through those two.  It's the only thing left I can do.  I forget so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment