Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Picking On Kaela

So, I've gone over the numbing mind control machines.

They claim to be working for the good: "Prometo solemnemente/ Defender el bien/ Y luchar contra injusticia y la maldad."  --Rob Zombie "Feel So Numb."


They worked hard to make me bad.  I don't believe in their cause.  It's butchering the weak and vulnerable.

I was so out of it that I thought I had to save Aspen from the oligarchs because she had @_@.  She didn't want to be poor.  I remember that, and I didn't understand it at the time because I was taught to shun wealth.  She worked hard and became a doctor and wanted an equal mate, not an oligarch.  No hate her way, and I was in a compromised state then.  She was honest and not challenged by everyone for her beliefs.  I haven't been allowed to develop in a way that would align my character with my thoughts and reality.

I'm not the only one.  If you look on celebrity gossip sites, you see all the others.  Keep screwing yourselves over.  They still have brains.  Well, they can't think, but they have intact grey matter.

Retarded. Demoralized.  But it keeps them down. And they justify it to like their lives.  I'm not a big fan of ripping apart programming.

  I saved Miley Cyrus as well.  She's dating Putin. So is Britney Spears.   No, I don't believe that, but they worked hard to make me jealous.  It took a while, as I was in a special state of brain damage. Lala land.

I also thought Campbell was captured by Maya gods and that I had to save her because her DNA wasn't right.

It's sad when you try to do the right thing under such circumstances. 

I wasn't raised to process my emotions.  I would get angry then be condemned for it, deeply personal attacks.  Now it's a little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment