Saturday, March 17, 2018

Stalked, Settlement and Putin

I was stalked starting in 2007.  It began with me being posted to a Paris Hilton site.  The person said I needed attention.  I was neurotic and starting to slide into psychosis, and they didn't treat it properly.   I also attacked X and said she didn't understand sacrifices when she had the fallen in her family.  Honestly, I was projecting from being yelled at for that.  The stress of the military caused me to snap.  Why they didn't just chapter me out? I will never understand.

Kaela got fired, not a firing squad.  I only spilled the beans, patriot missiles, to try to get them to arrest me, kill me, do something to end it. Leave me alone. I also, at the same time, which is difficult for sane minds to understand, wanted to be a hero. The koan of my brain.  I know now that I am a zero.  I seek a settlement and then I'm retiring.

So why?


It all happened because I liked Putin and was psychotic together.  I had defense mechanisms and hissed at him then tried to liken him to my father.  I have a weakness there.  Then I was confused in delusions as real as any truth.  I posted a lot of weird stuff on Xanga. I never said we were hooking up.

I'm schizophrenic.  I don't think it's evolution, Marilyn Manson (that's in the voices at the end of the song).  They were making fun of the special folk again.  I know I'm weird. I had to go to therapy groups to learn how to socialize.  As a child, I was repressed. I should have fought back, but I sunk in myself and didn't develop.  They thought I was a brat due to my temper tantrums.  I just didn't know how to communicate my feelings.  
It's an evil joke that I'm in the songs and "I Want to Believe" the movie.  I may be schizophrenic, but I'm still a part of Earth and interact with the world.  They're afraid of me.  It's funny and sad.

As for being a star, 

I'm in "Eat Me, Drink Me" by Marilyn Manson at 2:02-2:03.  After all, it's only a "Kaela."  That was ridiculous.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3Yy0Y_m50&list=RDbn3Yy0Y_m50 

I'm also in Britney Spears "Work Bitch" at 2:03.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To

I'm in the cloud of dirt and dead trees.  I was a mental slave.  Blue Stahli says we've been dominated by all we hated, and we get to be numbed.  We're told we're wrong for wanting riches, and people like me can't earn them (I have no talent), so we justify our conditions with hatred.  I know I'm asking Putin for a settlement, but I'm destroyed.  It's also like, "fine."

Anyway,

It's a fight between the philistines and the slaves.  I'm not a mental slave anymore.  I feel sorry for people who are though.  They screw themselves over.  I would like to think that compromise moves us along.  I think the talented should be rewarded.  I also feel as though people should eat and be housed.  There's a happy balance equality-wise.  Jealousy has to be reasoned through.  It's a natural emotion.  Maybe bragging isn't the best idea.  It goes around in cycles, in the end. Sometimes, less is more.  Sometimes, more is less.  


They're extremists though, and have crossed the line. It's okay to protest, not okay to use psychotronic weapons against people without their permission. 

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_585119&feature=iv&src_vid=6-2jNiVK86A&v=mAxOulZm_Zg


I can never guess what they want!


What do I want?  Peace of mind after all of that! 

Kaela gets the five million dollars (after taxes) and to hide in peace until she rests in peace.  If it makes you feel better, you can dig up my remains and put them in an unmarked grave after I die. By treating people badly, you allow yourself to fall under the same rules.  That's what Hitler did to his population.  Look at the Jews.  It could be you.

Okay... and... 


My justification for asking Putin for the settlement is that he put the picture up and got in the way of justice or sanity, inspired them to attack me even more.  I should have been arrested.  I tried in my halfassed state to do the right thing.  Instead, I was hunted even more and was even exploded on in a bathroom by a guy who thought I wanted to marry Putin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment