Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Real Reason Putin Hates Me

Putin likes to play chess with the world.

I am not his pawn.  I'm the United States' player.

While he made the argument personal, he failed to mask his intentions. They're pretty obvious.  He wanted them to know about Patriotic Missiles, so he made me spread by continually attacking me.  I went up like I usually do.  THAAD became popular.  You're welcome, guys.

Sorry, Putin.

He also knows I will never have rank in society.  He feeds the egos of those who have rank.  If Campbell was in the special forces or an agent, having me fail would make her feel good.  Yes, she's stronger than I am, but she wanted to destroy me over Ford, speaking of bad intentions.  But I'm the evil one who has to have multiple lobotomies.

  Treating me improperly doesn't matter because I have no influence in society though.

He's an asshole, but I like the one I have now.  He's kind to me, and we go on dates in my hallucination.  The real Putin pales in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment