Friday, February 21, 2020

Oops on the Text

"Gentle affect?"  That was in my text but changed. I've never had much of an affect and neither does my mom.  It's the way our face is set up. I can't make creases on my forehead, for example.  It's impossible.  You morons. How could that possibly change?

I'm such a sweetheart.  Tell me how I'm going to deal with all the bitches and bastards when I'm totally sweet and docile? You're going to get me killed or exploited.

I'm not a bitch when I can process emotion like a human. Otherwise, I struggle because the cylinders aren't firing, or I'm going into delirium again. You guys left me for 8.5 months with a swollen brain and punished me for delirium.  You let Marilyn Manson have his way with me and raped me a bunch with the weapons.  I eventually became annoyed and said fuck you, too.  I also was immature for my age and name called, so sue me. You should have let me grow up like everyone else. They've done worse.  Amanda was ornery as Hell as a kid and selfish.  Aspen is the only innocent one.  I ignored them for the most part, even when you played them to me trying to get a reaction.  That's all you guys want: a reaction to justify your crappy budget.

Learn to spy better. It's so embarrassing.

Speaking of budgets, I would like to settle with you for five million dollars (after taxes).  You can sell some cocaine or flip a third world country.  It's not like you guys actually care about us.  It's all about cash, so hand it over.

And world peace. Do you guys ever think it's going to change? We die and each generation forgets. Plus, forced sin from certain classes is what you use to control them.  It's not like you're really going to stop the drug problem when you sell the stuff and make some in California.

I just want to write and learn, which I will continue to do as a veggie person.  I write children's stories. What could I possibly do with a low IQ of only 116 with severe memory problems?  Nothing. I can't do one damn thing.  Thanks for the POCD. I'm finally over it.  It will probably stop me from getting far.  I would never anyway.  Go find someone else to torment.

No comments:

Post a Comment