Friday, February 21, 2020

Review the Work of Dr. Ioannidis

I just finished reading Lies, Damned Lies, and Medical Science by David H. Freedman.  It is an article you desperately need to read.  I've dealt with this for a while thanks to you guys and in hospitals.  Medical research has been corrupted by special interests and bragging scientists.  If people had integrity and weren't afraid to peer review, I wouldn't be a sick rat.  I didn't even get a say in the psychotronic crap, and it didn't go through a court, and it doesn't work.  The more you damage me the more I become dependent on others, which may appear to make me nicer.  I was never terribly mean, just abused. I used to be happy writing simple poetry and working at Subway.  No, such a fate is too good for me, and I have to be a mechanical animal, as Marilyn Manson, my abuser, would say.

Like I said, no one cares about me in a protective way, and no one can see you yet -- or very few.  You'll see in the end how pointless this all is. I don't matter in society either way and due to definitions, you can't get the ones you want.  Keep suckling on each other's dicks.  Make sure to get your protein.  I hear it's good for your heart.

https://freedman.com/2010/10/20/lies-damned-lies-and-medical-science/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTBVhXRPUw the abuser before the patriot missiles, which are, yes, total pieces of crap.  Don't buy them.  They take too long to set up and require a lot of personnel to work. Plus, a lot goes wrong.  There, that's the most damaging thing I can do as a reaction to you.  It should be a blessing with THAAD getting more funding, but no, we rely on sucking dicks to function.  If you stand behind one, you won't ever have a heart attack.  It's a cure. If they lock onto your plane, the only thing they can damage, just hit the radar then kill the people in the hot crew vehicle.  It'll all fall apart.  Now stop giving people lobotomies to be robots and give funding to THAAD. Let the shitty Patriot Missiles go.  Let it go.

  MM has a serious problem with me.  Damn Nazis.  It didn't work for the nazis.  It won't work for us.  It's totally pointless.  Maybe you should lead people to logical ends.  I don't think I could have possibly been more desperate.  Just by having Placebo sing, "Special Needs," you make me a target. Do you have any idea what they do to us?  I rarely showed emotions but occasionally had outbursts.  Look at my yearbook photos in HS. I'm so happy. I didn't understand why people didn't want me around and just drifted around.  Now I'm a machine to be a slave to your interests.  I can't do anything.  God, you can't even lead a retard.  Who is the weak one now? I'm not committing suicide ever.  I made it through those 8.5 months.  I made it through massive amounts of abuse and special ed.  A hollow state, my sweet Suicide King, is boring, but it will be fixed in the future, and you will no longer be useful.  I hope you feel special that the CIA tried to recruit you as a kid.  I'm special like a rainbow. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwpDzJE4fc8 I'm trying to awaken her.  I have nothing better to do.  I know a lot are afraid, so it'll take forever, but it's my only hope.  It's so sad, isn't it?  You should cry. She'll probably be black because it's going to affect her a lot faster since you guys are forcing them to sin still, and they will be targets and have no choice but to fight you when you make the entire hood into zombies.  They'll enjoy your position on slavery just like the last time.  It doesn't help the economy and will slow us down, like this will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1EmA2CU04 all us dead people will do this.  It's not like I care about a machine gun.  This state of mind sucks.

Plus, I don't have a choice because this affects everything.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KWpuVrRek4. People will go crazy.  You don't realize how fragile they are.  We need to get him so help.  He needs help.  Give up your guns, ladies and gentlemen, and invite him over with an emo blog post.  BTW, stop sending us after people to get the guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73zdDKR4Cd0 I've been cranky since I got out of my eternal grave.  I went back to sleep but was reawakened. Boy, do I detest humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqWnOakYA1Q. This was my state of mind, and I was fine with it.  I'm a ghost/dead person who minded my own business, but no.  I might have been content. And world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment