Thursday, February 6, 2020

Trying to Make Me Not Care Because I'm Annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQMDSw3Aqo "I've got the you know what. Stick it you know where. You know why?  You don't care."  Marilyn Manson.  Nothing like a whiney teenager to threaten world peace.  What are they going to do when we all die?  Who will be their slaves then?   Who will be left to blame when all the retards are killed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHnEWmS1BNc to them, too. @


it's simple and stupid, like me now. They don't want us to care and want to continue on their USSA heroes' journey.  They want me to shut up but not for the right reasons. I'm stupid and won't discover much.  I annoy them, yes, and they aren't fighting poverty, ending social ills, or helping to uplift society by the sole evidence that certain classes are oppressed not due to mental illness, but as a need to keep them down.  We keep pushing the blacks back to Hell when they try to escape.  I don't see them working on productive goals, just destruction.

Some of it does have to do with the retarded Freemasons and their infiltration to places of power.  They're using Zheani to "Burn the Witch."  I remember those days on the floor with Marilyn Manson.  Oh, give them what they want and let them burn in it.  That's stupid and comes from Egyptian ideology, except they've perverted it for themselves.  You burn people to purity when they are unclear, not destroy the soul.  Stupid fucking Freemasons destroyed my sergeant in the army when he was trapped there due to a kid with cancer.  I'm tired of the moral judgments.  Zhaeni has no right to do that and no experience.  Her experience of poverty wasn't that bad (ask my stepmom who just wanted a family, love, and food) and her country allowed her to succeed anyway when she's the first one who needed up the ass after her stupid decisions.  She wasn't that oppressed, but she chose to sin.  Plus, she ratted out Antwood when she wanted to be their assistants after the "abuse." She wasn't trafficked, and she has the ability to go to school but didn't.  She enjoys her own suffering like I did.  Wisdom is addicting.  Burn me of mighty overlord and waste time and resources that could help people truly overcome their situations/restructure society against forced sin.

They don't care. It's all about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY I'll work on this.  It's pretty much how it works.  Unlike Zhaeni and her piece of shit friends, I am cursed due to disability.  I get all the, "you're entitled," crowd. attract all the bullies, psychotronic people, movies, songs, can't do anything productive, have to be Einstein or die because they can do one thing I can't randomly, you name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment