Thursday, January 23, 2020

Dear Lisa Gerrard and Madonna

I'm not happy. I hate you, won't do anything for you, and hope you have a slow and miserable death.

You can make me weaker and weaker and just prove you're corrupt.  Think about all the indigenous peoples you're exploiting in camps.  I'm happy you're on fire.  Don't sing to me.  You can give me dementia if you'd like.  I don't carry any rank in society, so it won't matter. It only shows sadistic intentions.  You will get nowhere.

I'm spoiled? I'm the most despised creature on Earth: a middle-class female.  You're hated both above and below. Plus, I'm disabled so Placebo hunts me like a dog.  I can only be a happy beetard for so long.  I have to do something in my interest or I will die.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n-Id_xi2z8

  I'm not the one destroying people's minds for pleasure.  I have no need to nor any motive. Your quick-fire death sentence is pointless, as is your music. You spread your legs and can't sing a tune.  At least Lisa Gerrard can sing, even if it kills you if you listen.

As far as Putin goes, Marilyn Manson bonded us for sick reasons. U. Putin has this thing about killing me, which I don't fully understand, but Stalin did the same thing to people after he used them, as no one likes society's trash. Putin admired John McCain who trashed Putin on several occasions.  You should be a patriot and love your country. Sorry, I had such a liberal education designed so that I'd betray ideals and pride in where I live, strong self-hatred and guilt.

Oh well.

Putin knew how to kill me; put a "kick me" sign on my back.  I'll tell him he's got old bones and sagging balls and needs to gold to score. And if you want to shoot me, shoot me.  Don't hide behind the screen.  You can come to the United States and load a three dollar bullet into a gun and do it.  You won't because you're scared.  You'll send minions again.

I only ask for a settlement to soothe my soul.  I dreamed of a New York city apartment, but I'm back on Earth.  I want an allowance for a three-bedroom apartment in my complex and four classes per year from Mizzou.   It'll never happen because everyone is wimpy and sneaky, but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment