Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Stephen King

I don't believe in the hope of art.  People want to be famous/rich, and they sell their souls instead of writing or drawing with their good souls.  I value you as an author,  and I will never be as good, but I think everyone wants to play, too.  Crappy art won't get that much attention, even if we devalue the rewards.  Someone like Akiane isn't into fame or fortune.  She just wants to paint and help people.  I joke when I write or do it for a purpose, not because I'm super into torture.  I've sent out a few spells.  I will continue to.  Our stars have become power-hungry and corrupt and are holding on past their due date.  Are you really going to kill the dead?  The dead have demonic dreams thanks to the hope they have.  Let's not corrupt them or fling them unless it's necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECE27vtp4WU . "Y'all want a single."  It's not like the stars are working for the good of everyone, not the ones who work for coins alone.  They're money hungry prostitutes.  The foreigners are trying to destroy us like we destroyed them, you see, and are getting in.  Cry me a river, you burned from being asleep as well, or it wouldn't have been so easy to defeat you.  Leave the grazing cattle alone.

Sometimes I get pissed off, too, and it's like, fine, give me the crap, fine!  I don't get it due to my ability and lack of power in society.  If I became rich like this, I wouldn't have money for long due to a lack of connections and my family's situation.  I would be destroyed, kind of like the stars who have little good to give or lottery winners. And they wonder why.  I wouldn't build anything of use.  I would get to indulge, which is pointless.  I'd have the biggest library ever.  A lot of people are starving and need the coins though.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuK5qqggUic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2jNiVK86A holding on and look what he did with the coins.  Great.  He wonders why.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7erjahh46Q . How I fight to survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_-kAky1Tg . My situation wasn't that bad. I saw worse at self-esteem camp and special ed (which destroys them completely; there is little hope after that). My family needed counseling and help, and we had to remove Allie. I was exploited by my drunk mother--got a bit cold outside but I had to protect my siblings while I could.  Also, I was super abused at school. My stepmom is a sick woman, in my other life.  I became angry about things, and I wrote whiney poetry.  I should have gotten help.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAuxvhZzUhE "Evil Angel" can kiss it.  In USA, zindan comes to you. BTW, you jerk, humans are weak and will break apart. We aren't designed to live that way.

  Like the guy who crapped himself, my defense mechanism against the stars was to trash myself out. When I bloomed, the demons attacked me instead of them.  We all bloom.  You need more than that to make it.  Women dry up and will be useless afterward if that's all they had worth-wise.

Did you like the glitter, MM? Growing up, in a similar mechanism, I didn't wear makeup, and I dressed in plain clothing. No, I do not want to marry them. I become dominated and wanted to survive. Why would I ever want that?  I'm sure Putin and I have a lot in common.  I laughed while Marilyn Manson had me on the floor, but I was overpowered and flipped.  Survival.

Anyway,

I moved a few demons. You can see the little scorch marks.  I don't believe in desperation either, which is happening quite a bit thanks to what they're trying to do.  You will bring out the worst in people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY I'm a princess. I'm just messing around in the cube. I was summoned.  They still gave me a rose in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment