Thursday, January 9, 2020

I Don't Want to be Happy or Pure--I'm an Incited, Burning Bitch Who Will Push the Tomas: Rajas, You Summoned Me

It never ends, the dimensions.

I enjoy human wisdom, too.  It's entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0D_dYh5EKc&list=RDg0D_dYh5EKc&start_radio=1

Bjork has 45 ( guess ) million dollars, and she's mad I'm jealous? I'm not naturally but am not-not. I was flipped.  Stop flaunting if you don't want to attract demons, btw, unless you want to split them for a caste. Let me deny myself and enjoy a few spiritual awakenings.  I was fine, but you had to jack up my hard drive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvf--10EYXw Putin.   or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11S5tcT2Tm0 what, what, what?  aoskdjfaslkdfjasl;fdj Frickin' call of Cthulhu, man.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cKEy0BFfQw me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA really?  They are pros, and it will not end well.  I can't even do algebra two, and I'm a threat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_xdvn52As Keep sending them.  We're running away from the monsters in the woods.  That's my sign.  Kick me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73zdDKR4Cd0 Who woke me up from my eternal slumber? I've sure been cranky since I got up.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crZXwRmMq2k fun times.  Come into my zindan.  He's so badass.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SjCNRO80YE . That's right, Dr. Manhattan.  You put him in his place.  Too bad you end up agreeing. I got incinerated.  Feel the love. Isn't it just annoying... do we really have to kill them?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efx_DNUQkX0 Mathew Good is hotter than Putin.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUTXbhTFg8 lol . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0D_dYh5EKc jerk.

Evil must be fought with evil... are you joking? The unexperienced.  Not that I'm much besides the undertow and survival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmdA1N4nag4 .  I'll kick your rear.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhqVtpR2ts I see you guys as the demons, not the broken people.  You can unleash Hell on Earth if you want to, MM.  One doesn't matter.  One hundred thousand don't matter.  Do you matter then?  There are 7 billion hungry mouths to feed.  There are so many of us.  You can't escape the world.

Celebrities, don't be them. -command

  • Yrag
    5 hours ago
    Wow? Where's the wow? If she wasn't Madonna's daughter she probably couldn't get into clubs.
  • P
    8 hours ago
    Article includes five photos, none of which being the one the article is about. Yep, I’m at Yahoo.
  • Michael Gardner
    8 hours ago
    When did an eyepatch become stylish? Somewhere a pirate is feeling pretty cool right now.
  • LeTourDeCabbage
    11 hours ago
    Only on Yahoo will the headline read one thing but no pics to go along with it.
  • Anonymous
    15 hours ago
    madonna boyfriend is two years older then madonna daughter .
  • Ryan
    12 hours ago
    I mean, she’s not bad looking... But nothing about her stands out except the fact that she’s Madonna’s daughter. Sorry?
  • trace
    9 hours ago
    Do all the stars children just vacation and post selfies? Is that their job and their life?
  • H.L.
    7 hours ago
    She's 23, pretty much every woman is in her best shape at 23, it's kind of expected
  • bigdog
    5 hours ago
    Madonna was the most overrated celebrity of my childhood. I never understood her popularity.
Akiane . I'm not a Christian, but this stuff is better than the celebrities who are hypocrites and exploit others then wonder why they're surrounded by demons.  I ignored them and was spiritual, but they just had to come up my ass.  I agree with her that Jesus is a role model.   I'm not a Jesus freak or trying to convert anyone, but our artists don't have to unleash Hell on Earth.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCwKpcy-xa4 Are you guys really helping?  You keep sending out the same spells.



A thief beside Jesus on the cross and a thiefs thumbmark on the painting. Jesus really loves the sinners. Redeemed people rejoice!!!

350


Michael Crys –Love poems & quotes

💖 I wanted Him to speak to the person, whoever is looking at Him, almost like a personal conversation that only the person looking at Him can understand 💖

88


Tony V.

The Art dealers steal something that they themselves could not create. Reminds me of Music Industry Producers who steal the music and take advantage of desperate talented musicians or Pharmaceutical Manipulators that obtain Life saving Drug Patents for drugs that really help people to survive and then they Jack the Price up into the Millions of dollars because they can.

135


Empty Nesters

How sad that she didn’t get the painting back..it was wrongfully sold and belongs to her.

83


Victor D. Silva

How can the life of one man interpreted in this painting still touch the hearts of millions today? Only Jesus can. Hallelujah!

283


My Menagerie !

Jesus will not stay hidden! You can try to hide Him, attempt to destroy Him; it is impossible. Love will always find His way.

22


A Little Imagination

The 2019 picture looks more defined

7

Robert Prin

This portrait of His looks more of a Kenny Loggins if “footloose” fame in the 80’s pop culture.

18

Balaporte Jean

We don't need any portrait We'll see him one day Jesus loves you Believe in his sacrifice and his resurrection and repent


William Carter

You have such a perfect peace, almost like your auditioning for your job in heaven

307

fast. ingwarship

she's on whole another level, totally mindblown. I think most people wouldn't disagree that there is no better painter out there.

45

Curtis Lee Hall

Not able to see the video, but I am amazed at how well done all the audio is. I suspect the visual is the same. The birds, the train, the wind and storm, all captured with such clarity. Very professional indeed. Loved listening to it. Thank you Akiane. I miss seeing the roses, and would love to grow them in my southern exposure front yard, but I still can see them in my mind, and I am still able to smell their awesome fragrance.

88

Khalil Djahli

Art can't be more pure than this!!! 💛

67

Kaela Creighton

Wonderful as usual, a light in the darkness to bring love and hope! I look at her videos and paintings when I have a bad day. We are blessed to have her on Earth.

127

Janie Johnson

Yes the light of world. . .We are to be the light to the world. Knowing God Almighty and having asked him into our lives. We let his light shine through us . . Jesus we receive your love at Calvary!

53

Calvin Harris

Such a fan of your work and how Christ used you to bring us the most beautiful representations of Himself. Im a fellow artist but not quite as blessed in that department as you are. God bless you and your work..

30

dozer1 zero

How you take us so deep with your paintings, the story, the emotions ,and the music like symphony of art all rolled into one all playing accordingly to be admired by the admirer. Thank you akiane for expressing yourself it takes me to a place of peace and harmony

28

Emerald absolution

One can fall in love with every color that is lit by the sunlight...every curve...edge and movement.... because it gives first....before we take...but never remove...to amplify if possible is the least of our hearts ability to do so....I feel like a wormhole giving things I can't get back....from out of nowhere....a faint shimmer glimmering in the distance says something is out there....a thing like a dream...and that's where my soul is this whole time...so it's faint..mbut still the only thing keeping me in place...

38

Kate

WoW that is absolutely amazing. Wow just wow

62


Janie Johnson

He is the Everlasting light, God Almighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment