Wednesday, January 8, 2020

More Brain Theft

I haven't written in a while.  I've gotten used to my new state and am back on the firing line.  After the way Marilyn Manson and the others treated me, I'll do nothing for them.  It's a joke. I had to crawl out of my retard grave and fight them.

 I know the world is a matter of business and doesn't cater to my morals, as if I have any now or if there's any point in pretending.  The damn sociopaths are reproducing by making us without morals, consciousness is bad.  They disabled me and not my drunk mother or oblivious father (who has mental issues, too, and can't be wrong or think of the consequences for other people).

However, I'm worth less in society, so they're after me.  There's no therapy here. You get drugged or lobotomized.  Heaven forbid I get to think.  I'm so important I almost destroyed Putin's marriage.  Like I would.  I'm hideous and have no power.  Here, I'll write a poem, Bjork, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Breaking Benjamin and others who don't know what they're doing besides making us all flesh slaves. What about AI?  No one cares because they send more spells (songs and articles) out to the hydra and we are all reincarnated with no effect on them.

Here's a poem like what I was writing, not that anyone would care about my lack of talent. It's all about making others suffer.  Have you ever cried or felt pain?  No, you're not human, I forget. You're goddamn sociopaths.  And yes, sometimes I know an empire needs demons or demonic yuga, but if you are going to do that, don't make us happy robots.  If you do not need demons, don't call on them then expect better.

Losing hope, spells and the satellites:

I'm so sad
My dad called my command
My mother can't understand
I get mad and sad at 'the man'
I pay with bloody hands
Marilyn Manson is bad
I'm so sad
I'm glad I'm retarded
Let's get this party started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0D_dYh5EKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-maVLN3Z6Mo&list=RDMMYc5OyXmHD0w&index=2 .

Beautiful and spiritual, right?

Turns into this by good before releasing my demons, which were held captive asdlfkjas;dlkfj ;lasjf words.  I forgive my parents and try to understand them and MOVE ON IN LIFE:

I'm glad I have love
In the arms of man
I see the world
I can't understand
I have a plan
To make it the best
I can.
I can.
I can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5OyXmHD0w&list=RDMMYc5OyXmHD0w&start_radio=1

Only the Lord (kiss my ass, you can riddle me before I burn or try to kill you) knows and has to feed us all and keep us going to keep making babies and jobs in the ecosystem.  The sun hasn't died.  By the way, if you really cared to edit society, which you don't you sick +censored+ you would have sterilized me.  Do you want to breed us?  Which is better, to cut off the misery or do evil kabbalah to someone else?  The hydra again. You guys don't seem able to handle this though.

I talk to myself. I know it's "so sad," but I have nothing better to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment