Thursday, January 16, 2020

Besides my cats, my nook is an object I enjoy. It's really cool.

I like the thing.  I use it when I'm not bitching.  I talk to myself.  I've fallen asleep again.  I was summoned briefly.  We need to put all the woke folk back to sleep, too.  Get away from my crypt, you demons.

I like civilization.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY&t=76s Don't call upon the dead/blind to do your bidding with their demons.  They'll promise you the world, but you're still you.  I know I'm dumb and not going anywhere. "We're the nobodies... we know just who we are." I don't need fake self-esteem.  Nothing is going to help me.  I am useless and unimportant.  There's no point in messing with me either. I will come and leave the world in the whisper I was brought into it with.  Killing me sends out death spells.  My family cares for me.

And dear Hollywood, you're terrible dream makers.  You have only yourselves to blame when the sacred corpses come after you.

And no, I will not have much ambition, which is because I can't do anything of merit.


No comments:

Post a Comment