Monday, January 13, 2020

Being Back on the crazy ward and drugged more

I saw many of my fellow demons, as well as some missing their parents and childhood at 40.  Hey, it takes a world. asdlkfjaskldfj . Good luck!  I'll keep haunting.

Oh, and dear controller/master #whatever (too many of you pulling us in illogical directions).  No, my place is not at McDonalds. I'm too stupid for that, even when I had a functioning brain.  Once I am normal again, Subway is my place.  I enjoy working there, too.  Stop making everyone miserable with your definitions and masochist abuse.  BTW, not working is unhealthy, and I can't even afford to due to the fact they've made it so difficult.

All you are going to do is make me mad (can't feel it).  COMPROMISE!  You can have a pissing contest with me, but it's pointless.  It's sad you can't even direct the retard.  Who is the stupid one now?  You've destroyed me, ripped apart my programming and changed my dreams.  I now I want a brain.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G133kjKy91U . As far as living forever goes, I deny myself because I figure I'm worthless while other people make take it to other translations, like a pleasant afterlife to deny their fear of it, and they'll believe under the lord.  It doesn't really matter if I die, I know, because we all die every second, every past.  I am not who I was 10 years ago. My body could go on, but I don't see the point.  I'd prefer to not get old though.

Yes, one last note, the ancients could see everything.  They've known what we're really thinking since the beginning of time.  It's not so difficult.  The new people are abusing us and being illogical.  It's cool, and why the ancients just leave it an open question (they know the answers) when reality can only be so many ways.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a77FjRD58iQ humans. Ring around the rosy, pockets full of poesy, ashes, ashes, we all fall dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTCEl_MFfHA pretty much with the death spells.

And dear watchers, you've really gotta watch out for pink flying monkeys on level 12.  Bring it on.  If you're bad, don't forget the other "The Mummy" movie, you'll have a SACRED walking corpse after you.  That made my day, that line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmcr5WLNtZA here I am, not this but what he says. He causes them all to fly at me with their demons.  hehe . It's like, you must be joking.  35 53.  Not that I'm thrilled. He has to support my other family, and I love May and my brother.  I just avoid him because I get sick of being attacked.  asldkfja;lsdjf . Thus, he has me bound from destroying him.  If I am unbound, May will be dead and Harlan will be in foster care.  Yay! more social problems in Hell.  In some places, if not most ( don't see it all) they've bound demons from talking about their families.  I was young and in pain.  I should have gotten professional help, not the agent and all of them.  The editors, morons, tried to make me go with him because most of them are wealthy and have trouble with their children, thanks to the mothers, but that causes destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY . every time.  I try to avoid it, but I'm coming back for the last time.

I <3 civilization.  They're using the demons to kill the white men in power or the 1%, which isn't permanent except in some of the older families.  They make those in power believe in certain things to destroy the same people in power.  Chaos to control.  They're also creating a bunch of social problems to weaken us so that they can use us and take our resources by the dance of the dead.  I suggest you start binding and not selling out for money to let them in.  We're just a population. Getting rid of the US will bring down many others.  Slow change is good, and there are other ways of handling us.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxWs3bWiCI4 . Cry me a river. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LixsNtGM8tc here's what they did to me. Kaela died. There are many of us now.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7nK6XK8Ig

No comments:

Post a Comment