Thursday, January 16, 2020

Having Dreams of Rich Men

They're killing the girls now, which is stupid.  Oh, Mr. Manson. They could simply turn the poor ladies in to the police for stalking, harassment or trespassing. It won't make them lesser men.  Lawz.  Young people are stupid and don't always understand.  I know the wives get jealous, but they can talk to their husbands about it and maybe not gain fifty pounds/be a bitch.  Maybe the billionaires and poor rich people could buy the girls an outfit for work.  Desperation brings out the worst in people.  Putin, when he was still hot, put up pictures that were slightly ugly (no offense, I'm ugly, too, because I dried out. at least you got until 60).  Most of the girls dry up like I have, and they are no longer desired for looks alone if that's all they had.  Oh well.

We're broken with this dream, Disney princess, the anger of the golden toilet (that still just eats shit), but some people don't break and try it.  We worship money, so it's not really a surprise.  The not-not princess wanders around as;dlfja;skdjfkjas;dj.  I'm after Putin in 1976 and don't tell me the lame excuse that you're immortal and young again.  You don't look it, and I don't want that dream to end me sooner.  I'll die before you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment