Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Bad Slave Owners -- No Accountability or Logic

Britney Spears wants me to "Work Bitch" for insane treats while Blue Stahli wants me to realize what I'll never be, "..we're feeding flies with pieces of ambition."  I don't like Blue Stahli, and I know I'll never be a famous writer or anything.  I don't have much if any now, ambition. You've proven by raping me, stealing from me, embarrassing me, harassing me, stalking me, exploiting me that I have no rights. Fine, whatever, I've had bad days.  Would you survive this treatment though? Would your children? I'm used to being abused.  You guys are used to being pampered and spoiled.  It wouldn't take long to make you cry.

On to the next topic...

Ah, ambition...

People know it is a waste of their time, and they pick things they enjoy like TV or kids.  We're feeding him pennies of ambition, and it's time to tip him over and pour him out.   Bad dreams.

Who holds the rope?

It's kind of difficult to do anything with our slave owners pulling us in so many illogical directions.  They need to work and take our needs and wellbeing into account, or we will die.  They are killing the homeless, emotionally frayed, and poor girls who want to marry them??  They are good at killing and are not creating.

I'm a little teapot, short and stout, here is my handle, here is my spout.  Tip me over and pour me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment