Sunday, February 12, 2017

Attention Whoring

I am often called an attention whore.  Stick to the name.  Anyway, if I exist at all, people will say that I'm craving attention.  I was kind of neurotic in the military when I got into it with Strawberrydrink, the mathematician. 

I don't agree with you, Kaela.

Shut up, Kaela!

It's like, well then stay away from me.  I talk to soda cans and walls.  Did you see my picture on YouTube?  It's from isolation, like the beach ball on castaway.

Other people are lovely as well.

I don't have very good social skills.  I think I spoke three words in HS altogether to avoid being attacked and the threat of the room: special ed room.  I kept a group of friends around me so that I would attract negative attention.  They turned out to be great.  Like so many others, thank God I'm not in HS anymore.

 I am a failure at being an adult.

Well, whatever, don't pay attention to me if you think I'm an attention whore.  Instead, they react in the same way they accuse me of being bad.

I have bad karma.  I'm screwed this lifetime.  I'll come back as a T-rex and rule the jungle with my big mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment