Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Why I Stay Single and Will Not Have Children

First off, I'd like to say I'm not a golddigger.  You can ask my ex.  I'm just not big into hobos.  I became a footlicker once.  Shame on me.  Get up!  I used to blush a lot, and I've been destroyed by silly games.  I'm scared of many males these days.

However, I will not have the resources to care for children, especially in my class when I work.  It's almost impossible.  I'd have to work 2-3 jobs and put my kid in daycare.  The state would essentially raise my child.  What is the point?

They blame the woman for leaving the man, but the man often has eyes for younger pieces, money or a thrill.  I'm a rose, and it's my thorn. 

Secondly, many members of my family are idiots or mentally ill.  The nice versions of us, and we aren't sweethearts, spend all day on the internet barking at the government.  We act younger and, well, give up the game. 

Thirdly, I helped raise my siblings.  I know what it takes to be a mommy, and I don't think I could do it now.  My memory is bad along with cognition.  I couldn't even take care of my braces.

And lastly, I'd be an opprobrium, even more than I am now.  I would depend on charity even more, and I don't want to raise my baby in the US where it will get a lobotomy for a tantrum or disagreement with a classmate. 

I'm sorry.  I know I'm insane.  We still should have rights and go to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment