Sunday, February 12, 2017

I usually try to use my creativity to solve problems

I joke, but I'm not funny.  The FBI has been chilling me for a while by slipping in sentences I didn't write, like to Lana Del Rey.  I never used her.  I love her though.  I follow patterns, so it's easy to tell when I am not speaking.

The KIA has had to do some shit though, to survive.

As far as the FBI goes, we haven't had a good relationship. I tried to report about the video and all the people attacking me.  The FBI is like a wife beater.  They go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to dealing with someone.  The CIA woman annoyed me. 

Good thing I don't pay taxes.

I wrote two books and a short story.  I put them up to laugh at them and their new "religion."  I'm going to get slaughtered by them mortally and spiritually.  I might as well have fun.  That's what I decided in Virginia when they were all over me.  Let's go, fellows!

Also, 

I've been accused of namedropping, but they put me in their videos and songs.  Do you like that? Do you want to play a game with me, Marilyn Manson?

Face me.

I thought Putin might have been punishing me for the C incident as well.  I found the punishment inappropriate, as I'm schizophrenic.  I'm not saying I was good to do that. I asked her if she wanted to go to court, but she said, "no." 

No one has asked me that.  Gotta love being a pariah.  I'm damaged from them.  C isn't.

Instead of enduring an unconstitutional beating of the soul and mind, I wish they would have done some CBT with me.  Other countries do.  They have better outcomes with their schizophrenic patients.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS8sqgBgzG8

"We don't have to live like this."


No comments:

Post a Comment