Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Demoralized and Dehumanized by the High Caste


 Marilyn Manson is one of the many people I hate.  He works for the high class and is designed to rub our noses in shit then say we're nothing, can't do anything.  I've been well aware of that for my whole life, my petty emotions or valuing myself.  If I had any worth, I would leave America to its cultureless concrete and bubblegum slavery.  I would need a master and someone who isn't worshiping the Maya Sun god, the god who has dominion over the four elements, to direct me.  I would like to sell myself into real slavery for a hug from Durov.  Then I can be protected and guided, not flung everywhere for another's vanity. 

Like I've said, I've attracted agents a lot in my short life.  I'm not allowed to succeed, I know.  They won't even have lunch with me, which I expressed several years ago.  It's like, uh oh, they're back.  I'll go destroy my credit.  That ended up backfiring with the guardianship.  Now my credit is good again, dammit.

Here's my comment on the one who made it who I should follow.  I don't think so.  Not again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJLnpz4tKDs

I never had big dreams. Many of my passwords use that word and then the high caste people used it against me. Mathew threw a fit, one of them. They all will. Work bitch! I'm sorry I have to recover again. Now I can't afford to work, don't care half the time, and I just spent a year recovering from Ultradumb. Now I have to wait ten to twenty years to get my brain fixed while being accused of all sorts of crimes so that they can steal from me. The ever-so-powerful "Maya Sun god," long story, can't just take my spreadsheet digits away. I've been hit by a few and have lesions all over my brain. I've had half the population after me for evolution while people invade my life and destroy my interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment