Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Don't Feel Too Bad--I Like You


Considering, if you did do some of it, that you are an enemy, but not my enemy anymore.  I simply want to throw darts at the "355" girl agents loaded with some painful poison.  Thanks a lot, you stupid bitches. 

Edit: I mean brain damage.  

Other than that, I need out of here. If you have a basement... I'm weird.

 They'll never give up hunting me to prove their own stupidity.  Look at all the recalls, accidents, explosions, and free money, and Musk just keeps going, an F you from the devil.  It also doesn't matter how many people Marilyn Manson and the artists kill, they're safe and in our faces, behind their bulletproof glass like cowards.  My poor, abused body wants to evict me.  The microbes are rebelling, better off in the dirt.  We're trying to get out of here, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment