Wednesday, January 5, 2022

My "Vision" lol and "Starstruck" by o3o and "He Rises" by Hyper

 Well, my last vision was of me even fatter sitting in a wheelchair with my head cocked back.  What is up with the masochists in this country? Plus, that's expensive.  That would be over 10,000 a month just to make me suffer, not that I would be conscious of it.  I've suffered every day for 11 years of torment. Today, I'm a robot, but I did scream at a lady who almost hit me.  Honestly, I want to die because "this" sucks, but I am mad, without feeling it, at you and would enjoy putting you in your place.  I can't get any lower and still breathe.  Plus, my wonderful grandma is dying.  I don't want to burden her any further.  

After that, the show must go on...

Let's do it live.  Cut out my clit and make Marilyn Manson eat it as the head generals suck my vagina, and I bleed to death.  Top that one in badassness.   

 What you're doing is sick and won't work.  You are pieces of shit.  We need to bring back spanking children in this country.  There is no breaking through to you guys.  It's impossible.  You can do anything and nothing will happen to you, as I continue on my quest of punishments.  

Badass time... When you do "Starstruck," "He Rises" happens.  I know that Hyper is with Blue Stahli, just the emotional tone and badassness.  Don't worry, just like giving Russia a small present as a result of framing and torturing me, it's not his fault.  He can't fail or go to jail because he has Pennywise as a friend.  A normal jail is too good for him.  

In the cave, a hundred people gathered to hide from the elements.  One girl, Mig, decided to explore the back of the cave despite her mother's warning.  When her mother fell asleep, Mig took a fire stick and explored. SHe fell into the abyss of doom.  

Satan smiled at her, "I'm going to let you live, but I need you to scream for more souls to come down here.  The population in the abyss has thinned."  

Mig screamed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment