Sunday, January 23, 2022

Written for Broken Folk

 


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/war-veterans-thank-you-service_n_61df1b97e4b0ee023e692528

 I've always been a little fucked up in the head.  My sister tells me I shattered young due to our lives.  As some sort of coping mechanism, I not only developed different personalities like DID but not the TV way, different awarenesses and voices, some of who were my friends.  I also have a young personality that I only let out at home. Well, I guess sometimes it slips.  I've been abused in almost every way you can imagine, not sexually in a penis sort of way, just being thrown up against rich people and socially destroyed even more. People used the mating game to knock me out, to make me go to Hell if I don't degrade myself or date a hobo on crack.  It's like, that guy would have paid bank to fuck me 20 years ago, speaking of wealthy, not rich.  Due to a certain reaction, I looked like a little kid longer.  Sadly, it goes the other way soon because the body can only take so much.

I didn't completely suffer all those years because I wasn't always with the same awareness.  I also went to Beetard land that protected me while making me fumble like an idiot and talk about Rainbow Brite and "Happy, happy, rape, happy, happy." -- Marilyn Manson.  He's also going to the Russians if I have my spoiled way.  "Happy, Happy, Prison Camp, where the guards are gay, and it's a-okay.  And the Russians hate that rainbow for some reason.  Denial?  Perhaps they send all their homosexuals to the prisons.  Then again, Russians like ass, so it's not totally gay with sword fights.  It's just bawling on a budget.  

I've spent many years on the wards and seen quite a bit.  The people who are the most messed up are my generation.  The females are usually there for money.  We were poor girls, and so we're married to Uncle Sam.  Leaving home and getting pregnant in the service dooms many. He'd have to take care of us some way, any way, so don't hate.  Many continue to have babies and hang out at bars. They are very proud of their service.  I'm happy they are happy. Some of them say they were raped by Generals, multiple generals, and it's like, ladies, you must be nuts.  If they did that, you would have committed suicide with a bunch of acid on you...

Someone in the military decided to hunt me while I was in. This is common with females, as we're hated by many, too. One girl I shammed with in the sauna had her entire previous command after her.  Anyway, they are testing opinions and wanted to know what the public would think of my death by firing squad, so they made me a traitor and worship Putin, as I lay on the floor.  I could tell you they're not going to like that for many reasons.  People aren't as stupid as these guys.  "The ending didn't test well." From Eat Me, Drink Me.  "I thought I was a butterfly next to your flame... I see my horror at sundown with a blank stare."  This goes back to the hatred of women in the military, too.  Like I said, when I was younger, I looked like a child, and there are a lot of pedophiles out there or people who like that look.  Then they put me by the playground, for I am but a child.  Yes, I am.  I'll giggle at you in that version and make your day bad.  Don't doubt me :P  I hit on every officer when I was med-boarded out since I was constantly accused.  

James knows many things that nobody else ever will.  The Iraq veterans are the worst off if they have morals because our society does not, and it raised them to be sociopaths and be demons.  Some would say they have no fear of God like Blue Stahli.  It goes beyond that.  They have no understandings, no consequences.  I may be a child trapped in a woman's body, but they are like children telling other children to drink antifreeze then crying and butchering their dead friend's corpse because he won't get a glass of milk for the other.  It's like, OMG, the kids aren't alright. Life means nothing.  Their souls (egos) belong to the head raptor.  I really hope I'm impressing Durov with my poems.  Punish me. You guys are stupid to use them. I've let you.  No, I thought it was cool I spit seeds across the room.  He was taking over my awareness before that. Yes, I can invite people in as well. Some people are doorways.  They've damaged a lot of this. I sleep a lot.

They are surrounding our communities and doing things like this.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6_iQvaIjXw  This is a video by Ms. Ariana Grande. They make people horny or partner.  I don't know why they don't drag them in and just implant the fetus.  I'm sure it'll get to that.  

Many of us need t-shirts because after torturing us and yelling at us for screaming in pain, we stop responding.  They get mad and keep going.  You've raped me with rays so many times, I don't care.  However, some of them injure us, and we squeal.  Then we stop.  Our t-shirt reads, "Because I'm dead."  They don't even understand pain or injury or that we will die.  We aren't in a video game, much as ABIR wants us to be.

They also kill us by stopping our hearts, which bleed, and then our head swells with a hypoxia injury. Ouchie.  I wander between the worlds.  

After everything and more, they expect us to work.  Um...  I want to take all of their money and make them all work in soup kitchen for the rest of their lives with their money going toward homeless housing.  May dreams come true.




No comments:

Post a Comment