Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The Placement of Omelas

 I'm reading a book on caste right now.  The author and I agree quite a bit.  She is an African American who identifies with the Dalit class.  And so do I.  The difference is that I am truly a low member of society, not that my plight has been pleasant.  Annoyingly enough, they seek to make me so disabled and trashed-out that I can't work at all.  

The way they broke me hurt me quite a bit, comparing me to others, constantly stealing resources and opportunities from me because I didn't deserve them by my scores and needed help.  I blamed the blacks in silence for this as we tend to make the same test scores yet they got a free pass and medical care while I had passed out a few times growing up with sickness and pain, coughed all night after I drove home, and was ridiculed by teachers for falling asleep in class, had my attendance woman be rude to me when I was late or didn't show up.  When the breadwinner, my stepdad almost died, I had to give up my life essentially.  I punched a hole through a wall in immaturity.  We won't go into the fact that I was very strong when I was younger and could have done manual labor without much effort, and I enjoy it or used to.  I wanted to be a park ranger for a while.  That would have been the perfect job or something like that.  No, neither one of my parents is strong, but I used to be before all my health problems.

In the book, the author went on about how whites are losing status, and it's causing many deaths of despair for middle-class whites.  I understand this when it comes to my father and the folly of what America did to everyone.  My father grew up in a middle-class home and was privileged.  His parents doted on him, told him how great and smart he was, and he sailed along failing in school even more so than me.  For many white people, there have been no consequences for failure. They can cheat a bit and still make it.  Marrying my mom, who helped get him through college allowed him to receive a degree from pathetic Drury, a place where you can pay for your degree.  He was able to rise when he's incompetent due to this and debt/loans.  I will say that he is totally insane, can be nice, but totally insane like that side of the family.  I have it, too, but it's easier on females for some reason.  He is currently hunting mountain lions with swords, he didn't know how to use a saw, and he ignored several rules of the neighborhood in his million-dollar home.  Debt. He invited political prisoners to his home and felons.  Seriously, you don't know how many times he's almost got me killed, raped, or damaged, and they probably did some of it due to what he says at dinner.  He called me one night talking about "niggers" and everything, calling them dumb but good servants.  Don't get pissed guys, he is a psychopath and insane.  He can't help it. His mother, who has it too but is female, bit him the last time he did something.  That mountain should be called, "Sociopath Numbers" about survival and other things.  Take your chance with Crazy Cretin Mountain.

 He drinks and says stupid things to me and will end up in a bad situation.  I've tried to get him help, but it's impossible.  He uses that against people as well, and he tries to gain power over me so that his ass isn't alone.  Just like me, he wasn't good at math and science, but that was the holy grail to money in America, still is.  We worship our tech gods who are miscast as well.

 Every time he's tried to use that in the past, the doctor focuses on him.  He has limited insight. He is a danger to himself at this point.  I fear he might die of despair or hurt people.  This is why miscasting is bad, but it's everywhere in the US.  Like blacks, they use me as a scapegoat.  If I take all the blame, then the others can live happily like in the story "Omelas."  In the US, they've always said it's "fair" to judge me as less due to disability, and I've agreed with them.  I still zigzagged because they've put a spell on the lower classes with drugs and booze and Blue Stahli with his "Birthright."  I am an upright Dalit or tried to be. 

Miscasting causes a society to lose efficiency, in general.  The US uses money to assign rank, and it's random and not done by skill or virtue.  The rich kids are prettier.  And yes, some people have better genes and pass on their gifts to their kids but not everyone.  The other kids are pretty and can go to the "Druries" of the world.  Much of our education is useless and is a trap for poor people who would be better off not going to an online school.  The system is beyond messed up, and it's one of the reasons it's going down.  When people rise now or threaten a high caste member, you end up without a brain or destroyed, too.  There are few people who have true gifts in the higher fields.  They can come from anywhere in society.  

I could have moved up with this knowledge in much the same way Musk did and others.  I'm stupid and foolish on top of it, I suppose, and now I'm the example of what not to do.  Well, fuck you all.  Look at the kid in the story, "Omelas" and be happy.  People can, indeed, work in mines and be fine, but not kids.    No, not all rich people are bad and many do create in society.  However, in order for people like Musk and Gates to stay up, everyone else has to stay down, and it will corrode us all.  They never are allowed to fail or be accountable. He keeps failing like a retarded Energetic Bunny stealing everyone else's batteries while hitting walls and random targets.  That is the real reason they are in the mines in South Africa, not me.  Had they gotten me when I was younger, sure, why not?  I'm a corpse.  I would have spent X amount of time down there then moved on when I got too old.  Now I have to work on writing yet again.  

Oh, well, Zuckerberg and the "Haven't Done Anything Yet" intellectuals in school just couldn't get enough of my holy hole.  I am stupid. Why would you make me stupider or think that's funny?  I'd bite if I had front teeth.  


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/92625.The_Ones_Who_Walk_Away_from_Omelas

No comments:

Post a Comment