Sunday, January 23, 2022

Written for the Humans

  So, yes, James has seen some horrible things in war.  The soldiers of this generation are able to do them because they don't understand consequences, pain, or empathy.  People in my generation can slaughter a hundred people and feel nothing.  They might laugh and think it's cool.

They have programmed us to be sociopaths or spoiled brats who have not a care in the world. They are so much better.  That's why you spank your kids.  Pain is real. Pain is a consequence of doing the wrong thing.

  I've always been a little off. I come from insanity to start with.

  My mind broke young due to abuse, that's what my sister says. I'm a child in a woman's body.  They mocked that.  I used to look it, too.  A lot of guys are into that.  But I was thrown against petty millionaires who think they matter. Now they're asking me if I'm trying to impress Durov with my poems, nope. I'm trying to impress him by spitting seeds across the room.  Not only do I have a head of personalities, but I'm also a doorway and become other people. They've damaged my mind quite a bit.  

In the army, they want to test their opinion maker.  Would people like me, as in "Eat Me, Drink Me," be shot to death.  I think I'm a "Butterfly next to your flame."  The other stuff, well, indeed, I am a young teenager in an obese woman's body.  

When they torture you, you are not supposed to explain why or such, but when you stop responding due to shock or pain, you may want to get a t-shirt, "Because I'm dead."

Keep working for the "smart" people like Musk.  

I'll keep impressing my imaginary boyfriend Durov.  

After everything and more, Holywood and others expect us to work.  Um...  I want to take all of their money and make them all work in soup kitchen for the rest of their lives with their money going toward homeless housing.  May dreams come true.  

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/war-veterans-thank-you-service_n_61df1b97e4b0ee023e692528


No comments:

Post a Comment