Saturday, July 18, 2015

94! I'm a Champ!

I went out with my family today. Sometimes, a break from my routine is good, especially in the fresh bowling alley with people I care about--and nachos.

I used to go to that bowling alley when I moved out for the first time, good memories. It was right next to my apartment. I'd go to the arcade inside and blow five dollars on the racing machines. I hit number one so much I'd be in there for a while with my free games. Racing is the only video game I'm good at. I have a hard time with the adventure games because they take more strategy instead of reaction. I get bored of chasing magical beings around castles as well.

It's like, "Get over here, you stupid fairy. No one cares about your dumb tune and sob story about how some evil minions took over your domain. Your heart is broken, and you let it happen in the first place, and now you're going to take all my time up on some quest when I could be spending jewels at the potion hut..."

Anyway, back to bowling, today I scored a 94 on the first game and a 70 on the next. I scored the highest I have as an adult in the first game. My goal is usually 80. And watch out folks, I have a "special" way of throwing the ball so that it will go in the center. I swing my arm back and forth, turn sideways and drop the ball. It goes anywhere from 3-5 miles per hour. I believe the computer is only nice to me about it because it thinks I'm a kid.

Still, I had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment