Thursday, July 16, 2015

Paradise Pointless

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/a-college-student-blows-inheritance-bert-show-205833329.html

I sense stupider people. I am pretty dumb. Well, I'm not pretty either.

Anyway, don't give young people huge sums of cash without structuring it, especially a college student.

On a personal note, my grandparents offered to pay my tuition if I became an English Teacher. I should have taken it, but I felt bad, you know? My grandparents aren't rich, and I worried about their retirement. Not only, but my life was difficult because I had to ride the bicycle in all conditions, which I'm not complaining about. It is a fact. My employer refused to let me go when I had tests. Another manager tried to box me into dating him, and when I refused... Blah, blah, blah... too much adversity.

I joined the army.

I've struggled through many things to go to school. I finally get a chance, and my brain is garbage.

Paradise pointless.

I realized a few years ago I had enough credits for an associates, however, and it's looking like that is the end of the horizon.

I still have to deal with people who want me to be a Walmart Greeter, which wouldn't be a good fix. I've thought about trying a trade, but it's difficult. The change won't happen overnight. I don't have glamorous options. I just have to give myself room to fail at first, not worry so much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment