Thursday, July 16, 2015

RT Annoys Me!

Part of the problem is that Putin managed to get under my skin--a demon. He isn't paying attention to me now, but the moderators and others on RT know they can hurt me. It's beyond my ability to control, damn backthought.

Putin has blown up to god-like status in my head. When someone deletes my comments, I feel a slice in my skin, and I restrict (a problem I picked up from other incidents; it affects my whole body).

I think it quite interesting myself, however. Of course, he was a spy and has understandings. As I look back on my writings, I notice I have similar ones, just lacking the same vocabulary, like my understanding of subversion, as it occurred with me.

Putin wants me to kill myself or be so low I can't do anything but suffer. He is a loser. He burned his own records, which is how he managed to get ahold of a high position when he honestly didn't deserve it. All he does to get popular is take off his clothing. Keep your crabs to yourself.

He is full of himself. Why would I have to die to fulfill his ego? Why should I be put in pain? Why would you care?

I know it's because he wants to get in with my former superiors who probably didn't like me. They aren't so vain. They don't like a lot of people, but they follow the law still.

I get a pension. Britney Spears, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, the guy from X-files and a few others can suck it, honestly. I am disabled. I'm working on it.

As far as my issue goes...

They're probably like, "What the Hell?" Don't ask, help me. @_@ I was in love with Putin. My undernourished thought process made me stupid.

I have to make everyone happy all of the time. Arff.

Sizzling brains...

No comments:

Post a Comment