Wednesday, July 15, 2015

ROAR! From the Housecat

What makes some people more able to tolerate the bullshit in life?

I have spent a long time trying to explain to people why I can't do this or can't do that, and they yell at me, saying I am the "victim." In reality, I am limited, but that doesn't mean I have to tolerate the abuse I often get from others, which I have thus far. Then I whine about being abused, especially people who do "Work Bitch" to me.

I'm working on it.

Dumbo.

Anyway, I'm able to do something now: avoid the abuse.

I have outbursts. I always have. They're from built up tension. So far in life, I haven't reasoned why I'm so upset. I allow other people to dominate me, and then screw up my life. +insert Madonna's lobotomy.+

It's bad conditioning.

There's an old tale about an elephant on a leash. Even when it grows, if that leash is put on it, it will still obey like the leash means something.

Snap!

<--a little dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment