Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I'm Not the Only Stupid Person Here...



I have waited a long time for redemption. Brainz.

Anyway, the internet can be evil...

I'm happy this guy hasn't found my page. Contrary to popular belief, I do not want that kind of attention. Sure, I like receiving a compliment for one of my books, even though they're terrible. However, I'm not trying to be another trashed out star.

It's funny how big of a fit the real attention whores threw when I stated my opinion with my malfunctioning brain. They jumped all over me for themselves.

The brain doesn't work. Go away.

I did have to spread everywhere to survive the clash of titans.

I made a giant mess. I had to claim a little authority there. They started freaking out because they thought the mess would amount to something bad for them. I was like, "You have control. Nothing happens without permission, so just ignore it." All they care about is being seen and promoted. I make them feel important.




My intents were honestly to get my brain fixed. It failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment