Saturday, July 18, 2015

White Hick Vs Section 8 Woman

So, you know by that title this isn't going to end well.



I used to be like Hick Girl. I was taught to work for others until I dropped. I also believed people could sue me at the drop of a pin, so I stayed in line at their beckoning.

Like I said before, I was jealous of black people for a time. I went on my vacation to the funny farm after a while. Nobody saw that coming...

Anyway, I like the black woman in this video. She knows nobody cares. I learned this when I went crazy. I mean, I knew they didn't care about me, but I did try to get help despite my realizations. I learned my lesson again.

"Go call the police. Go call the governor. I am the bad bitch. The bitch you will never know." ~Britney Spears

I'm at 1:58-1:61.

You have no idea what I've had to deal with. I wish Putin would hand it over for all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment