Monday, January 30, 2017

I am very, very, very weak

I've made the mistake that Michael Jackson did a few times. He wrote a song. It's called listen to, "Beat it!"

You won't win.  Most people think they can talk themselves out of anything. LOL  The world isn't so civil.

If you don't run, bow and cower you will be destroyed.  I tried to escape this time, but I couldn't run fast enough. 

I have no ties into the system, have few friends, I'm a parasite (because I'm not allowed to compete), my voice is meaningless, and I'm bones and flesh.  I will break to pieces if force is applied.

Nobody will care.  They're trained to drug me.

Watching protests is weird to me.  It's also weird to see people have differing beliefs, and they stand up and nothing bad happens to them.  Meanwhile, I get to enjoy a session of "Beat It' if I attempt to stand for anything.  According to Madonna from "A Bedtime Story," I'll never explain again.  Where's my opinion book and slotted profession?

Next time: I'm hungry and cold.  Big time explaining there.  Oh, and I thought Putin was pretty cool.  He also sent the "Beat it!" people.  He couldn't be nice to me, okay.

I kind of want to die, but I don't want them to kill me.  I know I hurt them more by being expensive.  No, I'm not planning suicide.  This isn't a suicide note.  I'm just tired of it all.  If I die, nobody will care, but if someone reads this, know I didn't kill myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment