Friday, January 20, 2017

Sorry, Putin, my brain is trash

I see I had better reason back in the day.  I'm kind of stupid now.  I wish they would have arrested me instead of play games.  That's why I did it in the first place. 

I can't ask for a settlement from them because they're invisible cowards.  I told them over and over again.

I didn't hide.  I've been blaming Putin because my mind is so messed up.  I can't always tell up from down.

Sorry, Putin, if you want to give me five million dollars (after taxes) and the house (after taxes) as a nice gift, I won't knock you! ;)  Originally, I didn't mean offense.  My body and mind got into a fight over that.  I was getting ready to make little Kaelas, which I'm sure the world would love --not!  I spoke against you trying to hide my will.


I love you :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment