Sunday, January 29, 2017

Misguided Feelings Towards Lindsay Lohan

I am plagued by the higher ups.  They're usually trying to use or shoot me.  There's a lot of drama, to say the least.  It's happened quite a bit since I'm targeted and chased for being an invalid.  It happens after the usual, ritual sacrifice (long story, but people use me to distract from themselves).

Pin the tail on the donkey.  So I'm not allowed to love?  I miss that feeling.  Why are they trying to save us?  I go in circles in society.  They are so disorganized they can't figure out whether to kill me or save me.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

I've escaped several times, but I'm not able to get past Putin because that was a final blow, and it bothered me a lot because I liked him.  I was weak and trying to get my brain back to normal, and he had to come in and destroy it.  Why?  I don't even know you. 

Burn me like the others. I usually laugh it off, but they creamed my brain.

I'm annoyed when I see someone like Lohan total herself and still not be killed or harmed, to be allowed to be beautiful while I'm "vain" if I like myself, which I did for a while because I was cute.  All I did was bloom.  Now that's over.

Thank God.

  I get to hear over and over again how unimportant I am while they give me their undivided attention.

No, I don't want to be famous, and I don't want to visit foreign leaders.  I want to be left alone for the most part.  People scare me.

I want the settlement from Putin and to hide.

Make Grimes eat 5 hamburgers until she's at a healthy weight.  We all have problems, and mine are not any of your business.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqp3Ic8iwWE


No comments:

Post a Comment