Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Feel You, Buddy



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJNO97u8XGc

We look like we have full expression, but inside we're nearly hollow.  I like to laugh and cry, even though I can't feel it much.  I'd rather be the poorest woman on Earth than feel this way.  I want the five million dollars (after taxes) and the house (after taxes) 6563 South Riverbridge Rd, Springfield, MO. 65810, and I want to spend the rest of my life there.  lalalalala

Burning Benny (Breaking Benjamin) is still doing those fancy suicides and killing children who are cancer patients to be cheap.  I get free brain surgery.  They cared about me so much they let me be in severe pain for 8.5 months in my head. 

Thanks...  You want us to be robotic slaves... Madonna is spreading her legs for that one--or just anyone at this point.  Sad Clinton didn't get in?  Now you're nothing.

It doesn't take much.

If Benny were so powerful, why not take my check?  I tried to give it back on my first appointment.  Unfortunately, I'm obviously schizophrenic, and it didn't last long.  I used to not be able to get out of the hospital by myself.  Those days are blurry, but yeah.  Then psychopath starts setting up the suicide plot.  I already know all the horrible things said about me.  I've been that way my whole life.  I stick to myself usually.  I had a crush on Putin, and I was almost healthy getting my diet coke from the bar and walking along the street, but, no, that would have been too kind for me.

When they threatened my family, I let them do more to me.  I shouldn't have.  They have no morals.  They'll do whatever anyway. 

Should have done that first, Benny, and not wasted our tax dollars on stupid games.  I know he was mad about the Xanga "sacrifice" comment I made.  I was tired, young and very, very stressed out.  I said I was "sorry."  Humans make mistakes.  Then the blog, then the movie, then the cowards should hump themselves.  They took me out of context. lalala

Putin made it worse by putting that picture of me up after a firing squad.  I'm so evil that I don't even get a hood.  You could have found that info on the web or academia.  But no, I am Satan.  They kept giving me dreams where Putin was smiling at my suicide, how he didn't want me to read or go to school, how he was in love with so and so.  I melted.  He then broke my heart again.  I'm stuck with the bastard now.  Go ahead, spies, make me pay some more for what I couldn't help.




No comments:

Post a Comment