Saturday, January 21, 2017

Not a Pretty Face

Madonna says sweet words that stand for nothing.  She talks about marginalized people, yet she fails to mention what her old fart ass does to others without their consent or a court order.  My brain had serious issues before that, too. 

1+1=2

Now my memory is in the severely impaired range, and I'm even worse off. 

No accountability.  Do you want to give me a nice house and five million dollars (both after taxes), Madonna?  Putin sure didn't.  And those are the people I have to fight in this world.  Putin is not exactly a model of love and kindness.

I'm getting sick of this nonsense. 

Yes, it's me, and they'll make it all about me (Placebo's "Special Needs") emmememememe  Well, forgive me for being young and wanting a future.  I hate when they tell kids it could be worse.  They tricked me with a corpse.  Now they use my rotting body to inspire others. LOL

I didn't understand I was different back then, and I kind of sunk into denial.  When I started hearing voices, they didn't bother to help but punished me, and I was like, "This isn't me."  I was cold, starving and alone. 


It's all for them.  Drown me out, like the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKhVp--feJk

To the singers, "SHUT UP!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvsMPOfblfg

No comments:

Post a Comment