Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jerk Putin

Honestly, I've uncovered enough intelligence to deserve stem cells and asylum. I was talking about the burn pit bodies. That's what happens if they catch you. Then they say taht your own killed you. It's kind'of like how they framed me. They do all sorts of things then declare it a moral fault of yours somehow. Kind'of like how they made that group of terrorists. I told them that I'd give them their check back but noooooo.




I don't know why they keep it a secret anyway. It's like, it's war nothing more. People would probably accept it better if it was part of their world. I think the peace lovers are only like that because it's their power over their environment.




I'm running out of time.




Want to know some more? Perhaps that's why I was assassinated LOL The informal spy. Honestly, I'm just pissy they framed me, tried to kill me with cyanide.






At the end of the day, the US betrayed me.





BTW, killing us in our sleep with orgasm is not a humane way to go. I don't like love. No, Tatu, I won't love forever. I won't lie either. And you wont' live forever. What gives you the right to dictate my life?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rX_WL100 I didn't like it. Thus I was raped.



I guess this is a warning to make all you Putin fans wet at the absolute power of corruption.



It's a warning. Pay attention to the world around you because it could happen to you.









6 comments:

  1. it's not like you have to pay. it comes from the ambiguous mysterious funds like we have because it was for the state.
    i need stem cells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can steal from the russian people and so can I. At least I did something :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, sex is just trashy, but they've really banked off of it.

    ReplyDelete