Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Brain Feels Like It's Filled With Water

They're making me increasingly simple with every day that passes.

I wish they'd stop punishing me, but they won't.

I'm labeled schizophrenic, so I can't say anything. This isn't schizophrenia. It is the result of psychotronic warfare in our police state. I'm merely having a difficult time explaining it due to their determination to make me mentally retarded. My cognitive functions are at an all time low. I can barely read, and I can't problem solve. I can illustrate that I had these abilities prior to 2011. I call it dementia because it's a decline in mental funciton. Prior to this they gangstalked me so that they could declare me mentally unstable (which are targeted individuals) and gave me a TBI to confuse me. Back then, I didn't know what was going on, and i'm used to having nothing, so I didn't care that they were harassing me for stuff. I received a check from the army, and I'll get basic medical care for the rest of my life because it's service-connected, even if they change my rating. The military only gives you a check for 5 years, and I assumed I would be off of it because I was improving then the mad scientists came in with their fanatical save the world bullshit, labelled me a rose, which is a low caste person trying to escape fate by cheating (their definition of it) and hysterically tried to destroy so that they could justify killing me.

I was fine with working in remedial jobs. I am not okay with them destroying my mind so that I'll work those same jobs. It's their illogical freedom campaign again, and it will rip our society apart. I can barely think in complete sentences let alone do long tasks that require problem-solving. I probably have the mental capability of a 8 or 9 year old child. Why are these pigs allowed to do this to us! It's so unfair, immoral and illogical. Of course, they say that nobody cares about us, which is true until it fucking affects them. The people running this program are like children. Oh, they've got control, so they're kings of the world. And I am an ant. Like I didn't know that. Well, I guess I miss out on a lot like how I'm a "rose." WTF is that. Yes, I betrayed our nation to get back at them. And I will never stop. There will be a school shooting from me yet, or I'll just stab someone to death to prove that i have control. I guess that'll make me feel superior. Not really, but that's what they're doing. Feel in control.

Now I have to care beccause they have interferred with my ability to do anything. While trying to make me illiterate to control me was "clever," I'm starting to have a difficult time understanding what's going on around me, which will get me fired. I need them to stop. They give me hypoxia injuries with a satellite. How can I defend myself? I need piece of shit, slacker Obama to regulate these weapons. I am using my name so that they can look me up later and know what happened to me. It's kind'of like prayer. God heard me once.

Maybe these caste wars will end or they'll put us into real castes to regulate. Things happen for reasons.

yes, I did have a scuff with Putin, and I'm demanding he fix it since he drew inappropriate attention to me. I know he can. Grow up. You're Mr. Office Badass. I know that my side likes to give you lots of power for some reason, but did you have to get involved in my story?

They tried to frame me into hitting on him (because the university kids feel real prestigious about their dating status), which is morally wrong because if I hit on him, that should be an automatic trip to the psych ward. No, I wasn't hitting on him but love is a drug anyway. Young people don't always know better.

I'm sick of this irrepsonsible government based off of "playground" morals trying to save its ass.. You guys are predators, and it won't solve the debt crisis. I keep wandering around and ending up in psych wards for confusion. I won't be on the street long before I get arrested yet again. Prison is expensivve. I've never been, just to the psychic ward where we all know what goes on.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this when I go in and know that you're letting this happen. Want to stick up for me instead of writing a check or putting me in a closet for the rest of my life? Want to stop the higher castes from doing this to pariahs?

I cannot defend myself, so I get emotionally disturbed and sick from their games. Now I don't have emotions, and I"m still pissed at the "saviors" of mankind.

Save yourselves. Oh wait, you can't even do that.

Random: I know that my prior crush allows for distraction, and it was a major tool for their manipulation. While I'd love to jump out of the fantasy that I had with the version of 1976, I don't think I'm ready for a romance with a 59 year old male, and I don't want to be assassinated. Power does not have privileges, burden. Only dumb people want tht type of attention.I'm only asking Putin for help because he's dealt with me before, has money, and knows what they do.

It was clever to pick someone who has a listed mental illness, but it wasn't especially clever. I like how Kathy Heckman refers to them as "Echoes of Idiots.' The only advantage they have is the weapon because their minds are surely more damaged than mine is. No, you have to hear them. I'm Miss Rose. The only person I gave consent to me to alter my mind was Putin because he's actually intelligent (and I want my brain back), and that was after all of this other nonsense took place. They stalked me everywhere. They disordered my house, so then I disordered my house. I tried to play their game. They want the perfect society? Well, then they need to make the perfect social understandings.

Despite the fact that I don't have emotions, I will evetually go postal.
You get what you give.

8 comments:

  1. you don't respect me, she said.
    Hell no, look what you did to me.
    I just don't have power. I need power. Now I'm dead. My brain is fried. Therez is no hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Campbell, you're rpotected but nobody really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how miserable fools end up. OMG.
    Intelligence is an oxymoron. THere are no female angels in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look in the mirrorz. To you guys. How's the war going?
    They live on like beaches and stuff then fling us into the wind. Like the KGB. We're flesh. We'll die. They got me because I cared for my family, or I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your knee will explode, and you will go blind because those are your defects. I had adhd. Can I work another job for you to get free school so that you can continue to enslave and corrupt me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the human race will not make it. It's a failed species.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we're stupid. The only thing that sets us apart from animals is our speech. Our brains are not that impressive. Our social order is pathetic.

    ReplyDelete